I love John Moses Browning 1892 action

In a black rifle...

20240315_233722.jpg

For folks where a semi-auto isn’t an option, the lever-action is a great choice. A .357 or .44 magnum gives you good capacity and the performance of a pistol round from an 18” barrel is excellent.

My only lever guns are in .30-30 and .348 Winchester. Very capable rounds, but more suited for large game, and the rifles have lower capacity than a .44.

This one has caught my eye…

I have the same gun. Only gripe (minor) is how terribly inaccurate it shoots 44Special whereas all my .357Magnums shoot 38Special perfectly.

I so want a 41Magnum lever, but THAT is a rare beast.
Mine had some microgroove type rifling,yours didnt iiirc

I also love Browning firearms. The workmanship is always top notch.

I have a few .22 rifles. I like to collect rifles that are different from the run of the mill. So I got myself a Browning BL-22 lever action .22. I love it. Then I saw articles on the Browning T-Bolt, so I had to have one. Picked one up in the Sportster with a maple stock. I think my next .22 is going to have to be the Browning .22 auto SA-22. I love the design on that thing. And the breakdown design, long before everyone else decided to get into the breakdown game.

I also have a 12 ga BPS, serial #75 from the first year of production. And I inherited my fathers Browning .380 pistol.

Hope you enjoy your new lever action. That should be lots of fun.

Interested to know the compatibility of the bipod on the lever gun.

Threaded Muzzle? Supressor time? I watched a guypop off some rounds with his supredded lever action. it was nice.

Back