I know you guys don't care for arm wrestling but

Strongmen Eddie The Beast Hall and Hafthor The Mountain Björnsson, who have had a feud over sportsmanship since 2017 were scheduled for a boxing match in Dubai this September. Eddie has recently torn off his biceps and the match has been put off until later.

Today, Devon Larrett, Canada's top arm wrestler, has announced that he has been offered to fight Thor in Dubai on September 18th. Larrett has agreed and will prepare for the next 5 weeks. Larrett is friends with both Eddie and Hafthor
Larrett is not a boxer. He was in the Canadian special forces until 2014. He is versed in judo and MMA. He is now 46 year old. Haftor is only 32 years old. I expect the match to be at least entertaining. Both guys are supremely competitive.

1629146493022.jpg

And in the mean time enjoy the slap fights, and thank God that Tekka isn't your wife. (Unless you're into that type of thaang...)

I look on the skinny kid in the white tee shirt's face is cracking me up.

I thought Eddie retired?

I don't know how either can beat Hafthor at boxing, his reach advantage alone must be crazy.

Eddie has retired from strongman competitions. I'm not sure if he's still lifting competively. Eddie has lost a lot of weight and is much faster, more explosive and more aggresive than Thor. Thor seems slow and lumbering in comparison. Larrat has arms he can't straighten and his cardio my not be the best right now. Haftor is a few inches taller and has better range but I think he lacks the required killer instinct. He always seems to hold back a lot when fighting. We'll see how it goes!

I don't know who any of those people are. Except I recognize Stallone.

But I was the arm wrestling champion in my highschool, many years ago.

So I have that going for me, which is nice...

😆

I don't know who any of those people are. Except I recognize Stallone.

But I was the arm wrestling champion in my highschool, many years ago.

So I have that going for me, which is nice...

😆
Gunga-galunga.

I used to work with a woman who was into arm wrestling and other sports. Very nice lady, though. We did a lot of traveling for work together.

Deep down I know there are at least a few people here who enjoy arm wrestling. They are just afraid to come forward. Don't forget this Sunday is a match between American Dave Chaffee and the Georgian Hulk Levan Saginasvili in Ukraine. How the staking is set up, Levan needs to sweep Dave 6 to 0.

And if that's not enough, Canadian arm wrestler and former JTF2 operator (7 tours in Afghanistan!) Devon Larrat is going to have a boxing match with former strongman Hafthor 'The Mountain' Björnsson because Eddie Hall got dehydrated or because his biceps fell off or something. The hilarious thing is that Larrat can't straighten his arms from decades of arm wrestling. I suppose he'll have to go for a hook. This is going to happen in Dubai on September 18th.

Back