HU-30 (GB2537-88) Transmission Oil?

Has anyone ever heard of this spec? It's for a forklift transmission oil shown below. While we're at it, what about the Hydraulic Oil too? I'm familiar with AW32 but this spec looks different. Yes?

LiuGong_Oil_5-21-2023 (1).jpg

Okay so this bothered the **** out of me since I first saw this post. On and off I’ve been looking around at other Lingong equipment and forklifts. Finally decided to look on alibba.

I can’t find the Hu-30, directly, but I did find the #6 transmission oil.

#6 transmission oil is approximately the equivalent to low viscosity ATF like a Dex 6. Or possibly a TO4 10w. Being between 6.3-6.6cst @100c. And utilized for torque converters, some automatic transmissions, hydraulics, etc.

So, I’m guessing Hu-30 would mean 30w. So like a TO4 30w or a vintage DM3 ATF. Something a little heavier.

I think somethings are lost in translation. But after finding the #6 oil, I’m just going to speculate on the Hu-30 spec.

Okay so this bothered the **** out of me since I first saw this post. On and off I’ve been looking around at other Lingong equipment and forklifts. Finally decided to look on alibba.

I can’t find the Hu-30, directly, but I did find the #6 transmission oil.

#6 transmission oil is approximately the equivalent to low viscosity ATF like a Dex 6. Or possibly a TO4 10w. Being between 6.3-6.6cst @100c. And utilized for torque converters, some automatic transmissions, hydraulics, etc.

So, I’m guessing Hu-30 would mean 30w. So like a TO4 30w or a vintage DM3 ATF. Something a little heavier.

I think somethings are lost in translation. But after finding the #6 oil, I’m just going to speculate on the Hu-30 spec.
Thanks, I thought the same thing but didn't know. I suppose I'll ask the dealer when I get the trans filter since I'm not able to cross the filter that's currently on it.

Back