How much is a gallon of gasoline in your area right now?

I live a bit west of Fort Knox in KY, it's been $1.79 or within a couple cents of that for at least a month or so. I've never seen gas prices hold steady this long. Cross the county line into Louisville, it goes up about 60 cents.

In April when everything went south with COVID we got down to $1.07. Brought back memories of filling up my tank for well under $20. I really enjoyed that but it didn't last long.

Oddly enough gas is going down in MD and up in PA? The Sheetz I fill up in MD at is down to $2.13 and the Sheetz in town here in PA is up to $2.59. Although I had a brain malfunction the other night and put 93 in the Tacoma. That was $2.89. Ooops...

$1.98 yesterday. And I knew before going to Costco because it's what was on GasBuddy. I was filling up for a family member with the gas filler on the left side so I had to wait for the person in front of me to finish. I bet it was less than 3 minutes. If I had my car with the filler cap on the right I could have drove immediately into an open pump.

Back