How good are Surf City Garage products????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Originally Posted By: Racerjk
The next thing I try from Surf City will be the Barrier Reef Spray Wax. I love how Speed Demon and Hot Rod Detailer both leave very slick and shiny finishes.

Read all the Amazon reviews on SCG products and it was all high praise.

I may give away my Meguiars products.

Meguiars makes some very good products,but Surf City is for real. The Barrier Reef car wash is a steal for the money. You could wash every car in the neighborhood with just a capful or two!

Ok, I ponied up & got some Barrier Reef Wax.

Only had a little tine, so I did 1/2 the rear air scoop on the GTO to compare, as it was previously waxed with NXT 2.0.

DANG, does this Barrier Reef Wax stuff look deep & nice!!!
thumbsup2.gif

Lightly rubbed the back of my hand on both and the SCG Barrier Reef Wax felt WAY more smooth & slippery.

Surf City Garage Wax & Detailer is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Only had a little tine, so I did 1/2 the rear air scoop on the GTO to compare, as it was previously waxed with NXT 2.0.

thumbsup2.gif

Lightly rubbed the back of my hand on both and the SCG Barrier Reef Wax felt WAY more smooth & slippery.

Surf City Garage Wax & Detailer is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the good review! I know I'm going to try the Barrier Reef now!

thumbsup2.gif

Did you get the liquid, or paste??

Originally Posted By: dailydriver

thumbsup2.gif

Ha! 1st I got the liquid and tried it.

This morning I saw the paste at Wal-Mart... It drew me in... so I bought the paste too.
lol.gif

Just did the whole truck with the liquid. It hadn't been waxed since last Fall. I could easily read the small print on my T-shirt in the reflection. Nice......

Originally Posted By: dailydriver

thumbsup2.gif

Ha! 1st I got the liquid and tried it.

This morning I saw the paste at Wal-Mart... It drew me in... so I bought the paste too.
lol.gif

Just did the whole truck with the liquid. It hadn't been waxed since last Fall. I could easily read the small print on my T-shirt in the reflection. Nice......

OK, so it is obviously better than the Meg's Ultimate liquid.

I wonder just how it compares to Collinite 845 in gloss/reflectivity/durability??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back