Honda EU7000is Generator Model Question

I read that there is gonna be a new model of the Honda EU7000is Generator that is due out this month. How do I know
how to differentiate between the old model and the new model? I'm googled out.

The serial number should tell you. Honda should be able to tell you how to decipher. Give them a call. (y)

The newer model will probably have fuel injection. It seams that the larger of these small engines are going to fuel injection to meet EPA requirements.

That may be a good thing if they have fewer problems than the old design with carburetors that tend to have some fuel remain in the carb and evaporate leaving behind a gummy mess that fouls the carb and make them unusable.

The newer model will probably have fuel injection. It seams that the larger of these small engines are going to fuel injection to meet EPA requirements.

That may be a good thing if they have fewer problems than the old design with carburetors that tend to have some fuel remain in the carb and evaporate leaving behind a gummy mess that fouls the carb and make them unusable.
Unusable for a short period of time like 15 minutes until you clean the carb out.

Back