HEATER CORE, 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bandito440
^ Ha. That's clever.

You should note that 50 of his posts were on 11/24... in the morning... before he was banned. Statistics are fun. Who knows what Blazer destruction the afternoon would have held for us!

Since I wasn't on here for a long time... What did he exactly do?

Originally Posted By: Farmer
Since I wasn't on here for a long time... What did he exactly do?

Joseph treats BITOG as his own personal reality show, complete with fans and supporters.

He lives his entire life online, complete with images and videos of himself, where he lives, where he works, and his vehicles, all the while performing appalling feats of mechanical and financial incompetence.

Then he ends up fighting with other members and gets banned. Then he signs up again under a new name and picks up where he left off.

He's like a car-crash: You can't help but look, even if just to see how bad it is.

I don't see why Joseph keeps getting banned...he doesn't use bad language, doesn't hassle or insult other posters or break any of the board rules. He even seems to be a good sport when he gets picked on. I'm actually entertained by his shenanigans and hope he signs back up...maybe as GearHeadOverlord...
56.gif

He asks for advice, ignores it, and then antagonizes other members by PM. I believe it's also discouraged to have multiple logins; he has at least a dozen. His threads usually turn into a blog, documenting all of his disastrous decisions.

His shenanigans are at the expense of his well-being. He's 34 and living in his mother's basement, immediately spending every penny he has earns on destroying vehicles. If you really like the guy, ignore him. He's doing this for attention, and preventing himself from ever being successful or independent. If he wasn't able to constantly create an audience and lure well-meaning members into advising him, he might be able to break this cycle and do something productive.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

How many times have you been kicked off this forum and come back under another name? Is that some sort of twisted source of pride?

I'm pretty sure he's already been banned again. Ratchetgrinder doesn't appear in the user list.

They also nuked Mori BRZED in the crackdown against terrorists trolls.

Well I'll be darned. I didn't know "BRZED" was really moribundman, and never would have guessed that he and GHT had the same mental/emotional issues that cause them to keep returning to forums from which they've been kicked off. Birds of a feather return together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back