Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
This was a CONSPIRACY....fact.

Yet, my question remains unanswered.
wink.gif

How so, it is a fact that the military industrial complex uses
psy ops to influence the general public.

wink.gif

That's not an answer. My question was as follows:

Why would the media have to concoct a bogus and very unlikely (from a medical perspective) scenario to condition us for new regulations? Footage of the kid (staged or otherwise) hopping the fence would be sufficient. A completely different story, as I already stated, such as a hijacking, smuggling, a bomb, etc., etc., would also be sufficient.

wink.gif

I think YOU are trying to influence the general public actually....and are more of a danger since YOU are real and frankly rather disturbing sometimes.
Just my opinion.

Since records began in 1947, 96 wheel well stowaways are thought to have attempted to board 85 flights as of Sep 2012.

Blows away any claim of some conspiracy concerning this incident when there are all the previous ones to use.

This is really getting silly and lock worthy.

There is no "conspiracy" by some shadow agency to find a way for more security at an airport. (As if that's a bad thing any more.)

It's so simple it defies logic as to why a big conspiracy is suggested.

The guy/gal who was supposed to be watching the camera didn't.

Reading a book? Having a conversation? Heading for the bathroom? So bored their eyes glazed over? Who knows?

And why would the media lie about it? What do they gain? What do they gain by running a story on Grumpy Cat? Is there a conspiracy against dog lovers there?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Since records began in 1947, 96 wheel well stowaways are thought to have attempted to board 85 flights as of Sep 2012.

Blows away any claim of some conspiracy concerning this incident when there are all the previous ones to use.

This is really getting silly and lock worthy.

There is no "conspiracy" by some shadow agency to find a way for more security at an airport. (As if that's a bad thing any more.)

It's so simple it defies logic as to why a big conspiracy is suggested.

The guy/gal who was supposed to be watching the camera didn't.

Reading a book? Having a conversation? Heading for the bathroom? So bored their eyes glazed over? Who knows?

And why would the media lie about it? What do they gain? What do they gain by running a story on Grumpy Cat? Is there a conspiracy against dog lovers there?

OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO! You must be IN on it then!

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
Originally Posted By: andrewg
The conspiracy 'theorist' is actually more void of thought and intellect than a prepubescent child....in my opinion.
Anyway....rant over.

I agree with you completely.

Hmmn, now that I think about it, I think you must be some sort of spy knowing exactly how I feel about conspiracy theory nutters, and are able to perfectly articulate yourself in a way that I would completely relate with, and even be outspoken about in a public forum that I do in fact agree with you.

Why are you in my head????

You're a government mind control shill, and I'm never going to read your posts ever again, or else I'm going to have my mom tell your mom to tell you to stop agreeing with me in public!

Yeah, you're right.
Conspiracy theory nutters are childish morons, who feel that their own imagination is way more interesting than the actual truth of a situation, so they try to spin up enough of a story to try and garner attention from others.

Certain forum members are great examples of this.

BC.

Ha ha ha ha. Funny post. Well, the attention part worked.....my fault on that one. Should just ignore these types.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Why isn't this young felon in a federal prison awaiting trial?

He is 15 years old. Juvenile law very weak. Children involved.

Originally Posted By: FetchFar
Anybody know how the Somalian teenager scaled the barbed wire topped fence at the airport withouth getting cut up?

It shouldn't be a problem. As a kid growing up on the prairies, I've scaled more barbed wire fences of different constructions and heights than I'd care to admit. I tore my pants once, but never cut myself. A little patience, caution, and agility go a long way.

Rural barbed wire cattle fences are different than the barb-topped airport tall fence. I've heard of people scaling barbed-topped chain link fences like that one by throwing a thick blanket over the top and climbing over. I guess the kid did it by putting his skinny body between the straight barbed wire rows on top, at night, on video. Wish we could see the video.

Why would the media have to concoct a bogus and very unlikely (from a medical perspective) scenario to condition us for new regulations? Footage of the kid (staged or otherwise) hopping the fence would be sufficient. A completely different story, as I already stated, such as a hijacking, smuggling, a bomb, etc., etc., would also be sufficient.

MIC does this ALL the time, they need to make the story attention getting enough for it to look noteworthy enough to make it to
"national" news. Merely just jumping the fence then getting caught would have not raised the incident to national media status.

MIC does this ALL the time, they need to make the story attention getting enough for it to look note worth enough to make it to "national" news. Merely just jumping the fence then getting caught would have not raised the incident to national media status.

Decided to edit that last part about anyone trying to debunk nutty conspiracy theories as some sort of government operative? Probably wise that you did that as you really don't want to go there. Here is an interesting statement I copied from a website about conspiracy folks....I think it would honestly do you some good to at least THINK about what it's saying: "PSYCHOLOGISTS will tell you that even perfectly sane people have the ability to accept wild conspiracy theories. The more powerless or alone we feel, the more likely we are to develop such theories.
It's all linked to self-esteem. If you're the sort of person who feels isolated or disenfranchised, you're much more likely to develop wild theories as a way of making you seem more knowledgeable, more powerful, more special.
That might help explain why many Americans are into conspiracies. The irony of our technologically over-connected age is that there are scores of socially disconnected people sitting in dark rooms extrapolating all sorts of [censored] from factoids they find online."

Originally Posted By: Trajan

Why because as I mentioned before the mass media in the US is influenced and possibly totally controlled by the
Military Industrial Complex.

You cannot deny that CNN did in fact have a paid active military psy op employee on staff. Probably still goes on at all the major US media "mews" outlets today too. They just hide them more effectively.

Interesting how some here keep making this a matter of
theories when I have posted CONSPIRACY FACT, of which there are MANY.

So are we to believe that Eisenhower or Kennedy were crazy when they warned about the Military Industrial Complex, or secret societies?

This a matter of problem, reaction, solution.

The authorities want more live time tracking of ALL airliners, so what better way to get this accepted or even have the ordinary consumer see stories like this by the mass media, heck it will have the truly uninformed begging for more draconian security measures, and not just at airports either, but EVERYWHERE you are. But is NOT just about airports, it is a gradual creeping puss that wants to encroach on all areas of our lives, both private and public.

So tell us Antiqueshell.....who is in ultimate control of the "MIC"? The Bilderberger group? Or maybe the Masons? No? How about the Iluminati? The Rothchild's perhaps?
Or could it be Opus Dei? Skull and bones then?
I don't know why you think the Military Industrial Complex (I can't even say that with a straight face) can't just keep pumping fluoride into our water and spraying the sky with chemtrails to control us.
Ha ha ha...sorry man, but reality just isn't that exciting.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
who is in ultimate control of the "MIC"?

Chuck Norris, of course.

I'm betting it's these guys.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FetchFar
Rural barbed wire cattle fences are different than the barb-topped airport tall fence.

Not that different. In my youth, I played in both types of places; I mentioned different construction. I stand by my point. A little agility and caution go a long way.

MIC does this ALL the time, they need to make the story attention getting enough for it to look noteworthy enough to make it to "national" news. Merely just jumping the fence then getting caught would have not raised the incident to national media status.

A security violation isn't enough? Why not invent a fake bomb story? That's much better. My question remains unanswered. Why is this story more useful than any other?

You cannot deny that CNN did in fact have a paid active military psy op employee on staff. Probably still goes on at all the major US media "mews" outlets today too. They just hide them more effectively.

Sure, I can deny it. Prove it. Are you saying this person got two paycheques? That's a bigger story than anything else.

So, what is the name of this so called "active" military psy op on staff? Rank? Branch of service?

Lol...conspiracy X-file types love to talk about the "Psy-Ops" program in the military. All blown WAY out of proportion. There used to be some nut-job on late night talk radio...Art Bell I think. His show was so full of outlandish guests with equally outlandish claims....anyway, this thread (and the closed Malaysian Airliner thread) reminds me of some of the nutty callers.
The Doors were right...people are strange.

Lol...conspiracy X-file types love to talk about the "Psy-Ops" program in the military. All blown WAY out of proportion. There used to be some nut-job on late night talk radio...Art Bell I think. His show was so full of outlandish guests with equally outlandish claims....anyway, this thread (and the closed Malaysian Airliner thread) reminds me of some of the nutty callers.
The Doors were right...people are strange.

Certainly is *way* off topic and a thread killer.

Nobody just screws up anymore anymore. They’re programmed by a secret wing of the Vatican…under orders to cover up a plot…to control your mind…by inserting a biochip in your butt.

The boring, mundane, plain truth is, the stowaway was lucky that whoever was supposed to be watching the monitors wasn't at the time.

Even luckier that he lived through it,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back