Happy Black Friday everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up early.
grin2.gif

pb270741.jpg

Also, I forgot to put them in the pic but I got two Bosch Icon blades as well.
55.gif

I don't need a new laptop right now, but there were some really good prices on them this Black Friday. Tempting indeed...
grin2.gif

I bought Scattergories for $17 at Target, Family Game Night for Xbox 360 for $20 at Best Buy and a tin of popcorn from Menard's for $3.50.
lol.gif

My black Friday was 3 months ago when I purchased meet and greet concert tickets for my kids as well as the Mrs.and myself to see KISS on Nov.19 at Sacramento ca.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
My black Friday was 3 months ago when I purchased meet and greet concert tickets for my kids as well as the Mrs.and myself to see KISS on Nov.19 at Sacramento ca.

Cool! I used to be really into Kiss back in high school.

Was this all in one cart or did you have to keep returning into the store (pep boys?)

If you don't mind me asking, what did those set you back? I'm sure it was a pretty penny.

995.00 per ticket It will be remembered for a long time. My daughter really likes Kiss so we all went . There were about 30 people in the meet and greet and Kiss is the real deal . The performance was incredable. I enjoyed how Kiss interacted with the people during the meet and greet. My kids loved the evening.

995.00 per ticket It will be remembered for a long time. My daughter really likes Kiss so we all went . There were about 30 people in the meet and greet and Kiss is the real deal . The performance was incredable. I enjoyed how Kiss interacted with the people during the meet and greet. My kids loved the evening.

Very cool....sounds like a lot of fun.

1,000 per head x 30 people = $30,000 for taking the time to meet your adoring fans. Wow.....is that what Mark Knofler meant when he said "Money for Nothing".....lol......But it does sound cool. I admit, I would pay that to meet the remaining living members of Pink Floyd, no question. But Roger would have to show up as well, not just David and Nick. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

There were 19.95 tickets. The 995.00 was for the meet and greet .I really couldn't imagine the cost of putting the show on.I counted 12 semitrucks and talked to a stage guy and asked hoe long did it take to setup the stage ,he said they started an 9 am and finished at 6 pm .

Miley Cyrus was grossing $750,000+ a stop. I did some emergency repairs for them when they were here in Oakland. They had ZERO issue paying green cash money in multiples of thousands of dollars.

at least Kiss stopped calling it the farewell tour after the third time it came through town. looks like a great show.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Was this all in one cart or did you have to keep returning into the store (pep boys?)

All in one cart. There was a limit of 12 quarts of M1 and 2 oil change specials (10 quarts/2 filter limit)

Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
Nice little stash there! Congrats.

Is that 0w Mobil One?....Who has that on sale?

Yes, there is 0W-30 AFE and 0W-40 European Car Formula. They were both on sale for $3.97 a quart at Pep Boys. They also had 5W-30 ESP and a bunch of other grades.

There were 19.95 tickets. The 995.00 was for the meet and greet .I really couldn't imagine the cost of putting the show on.I counted 12 semitrucks and talked to a stage guy and asked hoe long did it take to setup the stage ,he said they started an 9 am and finished at 6 pm .

I understand, and think it is cool. I was just commenting that in addition to whatever profit they made on the main show, they were able to add a quick 30 grand for meeting a small group(30) of their fans. Sounds like a nice days work....I'm jealous.

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
Originally Posted By: eljefino

All in one cart. There was a limit of 12 quarts of M1 and 2 oil change specials (10 quarts/2 filter limit)

Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
Nice little stash there! Congrats.

Is that 0w Mobil One?....Who has that on sale?

Yes, there is 0W-30 AFE and 0W-40 European Car Formula. They were both on sale for $3.97 a quart at Pep Boys. They also had 5W-30 ESP and a bunch of other grades.

I love the M1 0w40 stuff....is that price good for a few more days, or was that a Black Friday only thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back