Guy flips off sheriff's deputy while running red on a motorcycle - gets broadsided by car

Idiot knows he ran a red and even while he's down on the ground (possibly with broken bones) - and he's justifying why his group ran from law enforcement. Like somehow the deputies had no right to chase them after they were seen doing dangerous stunts on a public roadway.

Kid is a real punk. However the cops not knowing his physical condition should not have been so rough. He could have had something seriously broken such as a vertabrae. If the kid was seriously hurt and a lawyer got that video cops would be in trouble. Anyway kid is a punk and did it to himself.

I saw that video. Been seeing lots on news of similar across the country on the streets. Saw a grown man today (I'll name him idiot or under the influence of?) just flying and bouncing and passing cars on the shoulder in the neigborhood and ran at least two stops signs until I lost sight of him riding a (had to be hot rodded) kiddie sized mini bike. I been waiting all day for a "Breaking News" Man killed running mini bike under cars at a stop sign." I guess he is a cat and still has some lives left cause he sure looked as if he had a death wish.

Kid is a real punk. However the cops not knowing his physical condition should not have been so rough. He could have had something seriously broken such as a vertabrae. If the kid was seriously hurt and a lawyer got that video cops would be in trouble. Anyway kid is a punk and did it to himself.
Well, to play devil's advocate, why should the cops care about the punk kid's condition, the kid obviously doesn't care. Lucky he wasn't a bloody smear on the road after running that red light into traffic.

He ran from the crash, he didn't have any serious back issues lol.

Back