Greenworks 40v pole saw

These work great and are easy to use. Unfortunately not to durable due to the plastic housing. On my soon to arrive 4th one. The last one the oil pump went out while still under warranty ($8/3yr) and they decided to just refund the money. 2 years into a 3 year warranty Allstate protection plan when purchased on ebay. Tool only, probably a return or stolen but came in Amazon Prime shipping.....

So looked for a new one and $125 for a new one with trimmer head too, tool only and $9 for warranty. Already have the trimmer and handle new so I'll pass that on to my son for fathers day and get a new trimmer for $35 or so.

The oiler got where only bubbles came out e hole. Dumped it and swashed it out with some diesel but still nothing. Maybe the hose just popped off the pump housing? I hate taking them apart down to that level.

I bought a craftsman plug in and it was very solid for some big limbs (almost bigger than the 12" chain)
now i have a little dewalt battery chainsaw I do most of it with except the ones i cant get from the back of the tractor.

I saw a 56v EGO pole saw tool only too. That's what I have for a chainsaw. Heavy battery though.

Back