GM takes loaner vehicles away from Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when Tiger wrecked that Cadillac Escalade, it wasn't even his! He sure did milk those freebies.
grin2.gif

General Motors Co. says an agreement with Tiger Woods that allowed the fallen golf star to have free access to its vehicles is over.

Woods' endorsement contract with GM's Buick brand ended in 2008, but an arrangement remained in place that allowed him to keep several GM loaner vehicles. A spokesman says the arrangement ended on Dec. 31.

Woods has lost a host of endorsement contracts since the Nov. 27 car crash outside his Florida home. The accident triggered allegations of marital infidelity that led him to take a break from professional golf, though the GM spokesman says the vehicle arrangement had been previously scheduled to end on Dec. 31.

USA Today reported GM's decision in a blog post Tuesday.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/AP-GM-takes-loaner-vehicles-away-from-Tiger-11310

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I hope he can afford to buy a replacement. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

+1

He made his bed now he can... (never mind...)
45.gif

Last edited:
And truth be told, it's probably more to do with their financial situation, although I'm sure the publicity didn't help.

GM also pulled out of the Illinois Farm Bureau discount program as of 1/5/10.

I still don't understand why he would ruin what he had going for some cheap flings.....I really don't!!!

I've never really liked Tiger. I didnt ever have a solid reason to dislike him.....but I do now.

I think he has a problem, either way hes a dishonest pig.

1 women was a mistake, 15 or so is embarassing for he and his wife.

I think he is blind and needs an eye exam based on the pics I have seen of his wife compared to the pics of his girlfriends. Of course now that this is all out in the open I guess I should confess to the 3 year afair I have been having with Elin..
29.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: addyguy
I still don't understand why he would ruin what he had going for some cheap flings.....I really don't!!!

Something about having your cake and Edith too...

Originally Posted By: PT1
I think he is blind and needs an eye exam based on the pics I have seen of his wife compared to the pics of his girlfriends. ...

He was doing more than looking at them. It could be that his wife was less accomodating.

Or maybe Tiger is just a dog.

See, I have nothing against people with 15 girlfriends, but doing it when you have a wife and even worse when you have kids is a big mistake.

One word...

EGO

Originally Posted By: TooManyWheels

Something about having your cake and Edith too...

Something about having your cake Kate and Edith too.... (fixed it for you)
48.gif

People who look at beautiful women and think how could anyone leave that behind have probably not been with many beautiful women in their lifetime.

Trust me, what someone looks like has no bearing at all in what type of person they are or how you'll get along with them. The old saying about beauty being skin deep has traction for a reason.

Originally Posted By: LS2JSTS
People who look at beautiful women and think how could anyone leave that behind have probably not been with many beautiful women in their lifetime.

Trust me, what someone looks like has no bearing at all in what type of person they are or how you'll get along with them. The old saying about beauty being skin deep has traction for a reason.

Quite true, but we're also a somewhat hopelessly adulterous species in our core nature. What we desire may or may not be a suitable mating partner ..what we desire in a mate may be totally inadequate in terms of a companion ..

Most of us mate before we acquire the wisdom to make sensible choices and any assumption of implied merchantability for a given advertised product is sole responsibility/liability of the purchaser. YMMV and caveat emptor.

Wouldnt it be nice if we all had such disclaimers attached....lol....An MSDS for each individual human being.

I must still lack wisdom as I'm on my third and still trying to play in a league or two above my level.

He should have just stayed single. I do not understand why people that have this addiction choose to get married. If he was still single he would be happy and could have as many girls as he wanted. Not saying its the right thing to do but it certainly would not hurt anyone like this did/does.

This isn't news to me.

The accident report from the Florida Highway Patrol clearly listed the owner of the Escalade that he was driving was "General Motors".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back