Glock 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to get a Blue Label G42 next week for 315 but may hold off and see about the G43. I can afford to wait if need be as it would be a fun purchase and not a necessity

Yeah, no matter what it's going to be a hot seller because it's a glock. I'll probably end up getting one eventually, planning on waiting until the dust settles and at least see some reviews on it.

I don't really need one, but it does look appealing. I have the Walther PPS, Sig P938, and a few others in that ballpark.

I'm not extremely interested in it.

Why? Because it is bigger than my P938 Sig 9mm, which is the largest pistol I can comfortably conceal in my front pocket.

Anything larger and it has to go IWB. If I'm gonna go IWB, there's no reason for me not to carry something with more punch (Glock 36) or capacity (Glock 19).

As a Canadian, I'll have to wait for the G43L version coming out twenty years from now.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: firemachine69
As a Canadian, I'll have to wait for the G43L version coming out twenty years from now.
wink.gif

You will be waiting for alot longer than that, since it has an under 4 inch barrel making it prohibited, unfortunately.

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
wink.gif

You will be waiting for alot longer than that, since it has an under 4 inch barrel making it prohibited, unfortunately.

That is why he said 43L, which stands for "long" in the glock world. Sort of like the old Glock 17L that had an extended barrel and slide.

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
wink.gif

That is why he said 43L, which stands for "long" in the glock world. Sort of like the old Glock 17L that had an extended barrel and slide.
Ah, ok, makes sense!

Originally Posted By: Robenstein
wink.gif

Ah, ok, makes sense!

Gotta remain hopeful!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Yagenta13
Love the idea but still won't give up my 26

Who said anything about giving up your present firearm? Is there not room in your life/safe/collection for one more?
cheers3.gif

I just ordered my G43 from GT Distributors last week. They estimated about a 1-2 month wait time.

No deposit, but must be picked up from store or shipped to FFL within 5 days of them receiving it.

I have bought 3 blue label Glocks from them in the past. They are the largest dealer of Glocks in Texas. They are the wholesaler to many retail gun shops.

Glock limits 1 G43 per year and 2 of any other model per year under their blue label program.

Firefighters, EMS, police and current and previous militar are eligible.

Even their civilian price of $450 is very reasonalbe. I have seen them on consignment and on "broker" websites for $550-625!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Islandvic
I just ordered my G43 from GT Distributors last week. They estimated about a 1-2 month wait time.

No deposit, but must be picked up from store or shipped to FFL within 5 days of them receiving it.

I have bought 3 blue label Glocks from them in the past. They are the largest dealer of Glocks in Texas. They are the wholesaler to many retail gun shops.

Glock limits 1 G43 per year and 2 of any other model per year under their blue label program.

Firefighters, EMS, police and current and previous militar are eligible.

Even their civilian price of $450 is very reasonalbe. I have seen them on consignment and on "broker" websites for $550-625!

Sweet! What did you have to give for it under the blue label deal?

Dealers around here had them last week. They actually shoved it into my hands! They're going in the mid-high $400s around here.

john_pifer

From what I recall last year, only a valid ID from my department and I filled some paperwork from Glock.

The salesman I spoke to on the phone stated they get orders all day long for the G43. They get shipments straight from the Glock factory and fill orders on the wait list as they come in.

For the G43, i believe I will have to pay $358 + tax when I go pick it up.

Last year I bought a G42 for $319, but I sold it a few months later because it was an early production model with some issues.

I also paid $422 for a Glock 19C and 17C. They were the last remaining compensated 9mm models in their inventory they received direct from Austria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back