Get consealed or buy a bolt action rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mixologist
Originally Posted By: Pablo

.40S&W is a caliber that I don't much like. I would much rather shoot 10mm.

Yeah, 10mm is a good caliber for somebody just starting off. Maybe he'll have time to work on his spelling as he is driving around going shop to shop looking for the ever-rare 10mm.

I do agree that 10mm is great but 40 is cheap and easy to find so unless he gets into reloading 40 is the smarter choice. My CCW is a XD-40 sub-compact.

Ummmm, read much? Gee buddy please quote my WHOLE post. I was writing about my dislike of the .40, not telling him he should get a 10mm
33.gif

Quote:
Go with 9mm as your only hand gun. Your wallet will thank you.

.40S&W is a caliber that I don't much like. I would much rather shoot 10mm.

Yeah, 10mm is a good caliber for somebody just starting off. Maybe he'll have time to work on his spelling as he is driving around going shop to shop looking for the ever-rare 10mm.

I do agree that 10mm is great but 40 is cheap and easy to find so unless he gets into reloading 40 is the smarter choice. My CCW is a XD-40 sub-compact.

Ummmm, read much? Gee buddy please quote my WHOLE post. I was writing about my dislike of the .40, not telling him he should get a 10mm
33.gif

Quote:
Go with 9mm as your only hand gun. Your wallet will thank you.

^^
33.gif
It was clearly a joke which is WHY I didn't quote the whole thing...

^^
33.gif
It was clearly a joke which is WHY I didn't quote the whole thing...

You sounded sarcastic and serious to me. No smilies. The internet - no emotions were conveyed, so I made some up!!

It's all good. Get a 10mm. JUST KIDDING!!
grin2.gif
crazy2.gif
banana2.gif

i am in the process of getting my permit, i am getting an M&P 40 but good thing is you can put a 9mm barrel of 357 sig barrell in it. You cannot go wrong with either glock or m&p. I went with M&P cause it suit my hand better and i like the scalloping on the slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back