Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
Except for the grill, the 300 resembles RRs

I've said before that the designers of the 2005-2010 300 and the designers of the 2003-2011 RR Phantom had the same goal: A car with an "in your face" presence, big, bold and unlike anything else available in their respective markets. Neither looks like anything from its competition.

Rolls-Royce-Phantom_2003_1024x768_wallpaper_08.jpg

Chrysler-300C.jpg

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Although I don't have the data, I think it may be a safe guess that the average 300 buyer is neither the most educated nor the most financially well off, in comparison to the buyers of some other vehicles.

Don't worry, I'm not going to give any of my opinions on Altima purchasers! Seeing as a loaded up 300 is north of 50k, do you figure they made a dope deal?

A truly ridiculous and ignorant post.

Just wait, we'll all get to see the new 'H' with some 24's and in candy apple green.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: The Critic
Although I don't have the data, I think it may be a safe guess that the average 300 buyer is neither the most educated nor the most financially well off, in comparison to the buyers of some other vehicles.

Don't worry, I'm not going to give any of my opinions on Altima purchasers! Seeing as a loaded up 300 is north of 50k, do you figure they made a dope deal?

A truly ridiculous and ignorant post.

Just wait, we'll all get to see the new 'H' with some 24's and in candy apple green.

It's just that traditionally, that hasn't been the case. Usually the BMW and Honda buyers are the ones with the highest income in the segment, and it has been discussed in marketing videos over the years. No offense intended to 300 owners, just what I saw in a few product planning videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back