Furthest East for Mobil 1 SUV 5W-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live NE of Atlanta Georgia. Whats the furthest east any of you have seen this oil? In my area we still don't have German Castrol.

I'm hoping to get some M1 SUV before next oil change (2 months).

For some reason Wally World and Advance Auto in my area are fairly LAME on oil availability ..well sorta.

Wally World has Delvac 1300 ..but not Delvac 1. It has Mobil 1 out the yazoo ..and tons of dyno

Advance has 5 gallong buckets of Rotilla ..but otherwise has a poor selection of synths in the case or individual jug sales. Tons of cheaper dyno's to go around.

I haven't checked Pep Boys in quite a while.

quote:

Originally posted by Scooby:
I live NE of Atlanta Georgia. Whats the furthest east any of you have seen this oil? In my area we still don't have German Castrol.

I'm hoping to get some M1 SUV before next oil change (2 months).

Here in Western WA, Shuck's (aka Kragen, Checker) is the only place I've found that carries it. Everyone else has all the different Mobil 1 formulations except for 5W-40. We've had it here for almost 2 months.

quote:

Originally posted by Scooby:

If you ever do want to try the 0W30 GC, the AutoZone in Gainesville has it at times. I just bought 12 qrts. last week from the AutoZone on Ga.400 {it's near the Ga.400 Outlet malls}.

Yes, at times. It seems they are hit or miss in which stock they have. Sometimes they will have the yellow labled stuff, sometimes the red labled stuff but as of last week,,,, the one on Ga. 400 had the German Castrol in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back