Fuel Power questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I have searched and found statements that contradict each other. I have emailed Mr. Beaver and have not rcvd a response. Plus with the other current topic going on I did not receive an answer or even a reply.

Here are my questions:

1)Ok, I need something cleared up for me then. I was told a few months ago that FP would help with a pinging problem in my 20002 Ford Taurus. No I am seeing that it will not.

Which is the right answer???

2) In my wife's car I won't be able to use it every fill-up. What would you recommend for application rate?
3) Can this be used in lawn equipment four stroke and two stroke with mixed gas?
3) I have a Mercury 50hp outboard motor that is oil injected. Can I add this to the fuel in the tank before it is mixed with oil? How would this help the motor/ performance?Thanks

Scooby,

We sent you an e-mail on contacting Odis directly. He will answer all your questions.

LCD

Sooby, per Odis...it all depends on what the cause of the ping is. There can be various reasons for the ping. If the reason is related to carbon and or varnish then yes...FP and LC together will fix this problem.

[ November 24, 2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: lcd ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back