Free C-19 test kits from the FTC

Owen Lucas

$100 Site Donor 2023
You get 2 kits that can test 4 people, all you have to do it fill out a quick form on the USPS website.

I think it's helpful to have these at home to test yourself or family and get early treatment / rest. Even though it's Oct 2023, I already have a neighbor that died with C contributing, so it is still happening. It didn't help they had pneumonia and were in their 80s but the guys 80 year old wife who also was infected, is doing OK so far.

Not sure if this is the right forum though, it is a promotion by the FTC as I see it.

I went to a county sponsored outdoor vax event yesterday to get C and flu shot. As I was leaving they gave me 4 boxes of tests free.
All free so check you local health department for similar free stuff.

I visited my doctor a couple weeks with bronchitis symptoms. He asked if I was C+ but I didn't test as I had no fever and wasn't that sick. Just the lingering bronchitis. He told me to test next time that I get sick because the Paxlovid works well in people that test +. If you test - they don't have a treatment for run of the mill viruses.

Personally on #6. The only thing that bothers me about those test kits is the fact that they are made in China.
Also, they won't test 4 people. Most of the time, each person will require multiple tests at various intervals during the course of the disease. Most tests seem to be done too early in the illness.

Back