FP PLUS (formerly FP3000) now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tweaked the formulas and through testing realized diesel needs a higher doseage....gas applications are the more economical at 1 oz per 10 gallons.

So the product is basically the same, just the instructions are different? Running one in the other wouldn't have any negative issues would it?

They have similarities in the base carrier, but FP PLUS for gasoline is geared towards gasoline and has more of certain chemicals beneficial to gasoline. FP PLUS for diesel also has additional components not needed in gasoline. We do not recommend using FP PLUS for diesel in gas.

The original is fine for either, but we tweaked it for better use in diesel. The formula you have is the 'gas formula', but it would work in diesel.

With the quarts half the price of a gallon, I just gave in and got me a gallon
laugh.gif

I think I will have the happiest little Daytona ever!

I read the maintainence dose, is there a "shock dose" for quick cleanup?

Are their discounts for bitog members? What would the shipping cost(cheapest) be to Maine (zip is 04473, residential) for a gallon of FP-Plus for gas engines? Thanks.

Just received my order of 2 gallons of FP Plus Gasoline. Thanks! Forgot to ask one question though, what's the shelf-life of FP Plus and are there storage requirements? Temp etc?

Max

Quote:

Quote:

What is the difference between FP Plus and FP60?

The difference is 2940.
laugh.gif

Good one.

I read the white stuff that settles to the bottom in FP60 is not there, and the FP Plus burns cleaner. I have some FP3000 which I am using before my supply of FP60. The bottle started sucking in, and was not sure it would store as well as the FP60 does. I have found a large Stabil bottle is wonderful for dispensing FP3000 for my car. No spills and very accurate.

Quote:

The bottle started sucking in, and was not sure it would store as well as the FP60 does. I have found a large Stabil bottle is wonderful for dispensing FP3000 for my car. No spills and very accurate.

Interested in this comment. I noticed my bottles (bought 2 gallon jugs of FP Plus) contracting too.

Max

I had used all my FP 60 prior to the FP 3000 arrival, so, I can't compare what was going on in the bottles. I do like the Stabil bottle hint, though, and plan to use that...thanks for the tip!

I spotted this thread and check my stash. Same thing here. I Purchased this gallon of FP3000 last winter and is now contracting. I'm down to my last few ounces of FP60.

FP3000.jpg

Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back