Formula Shell Full Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Originally Posted By: 02zx9r
how long is this offer going on for?

AFAIK 'til 4/24/08

is it in a special area or in the automotive section with the rest of the oils?

I found it at my local BeeJays in the Auto section with the rest of the oils... back where the tires are. There was a whole pallet of 6 pack cases of the FormulaShell Full Syn.

hello guys, are you talking about this FormulaShell Full Syn?
T12RXlXfaPJtOvI.6b_095529.jpg

The Shell is good stuff or should I say my company has not had any problems with it at all we are running it in 9 cars and two gas box trucks. Two of our service cars have over 150,000 running the Shell full syn from day one and both run great we change it out between 7 to 9,000 miles depending on the driving.

BJ's is running a $7 coupon this month for Shell FS, $24.99 per 6 qt case, minus $7, $17.99.

$3 per quart. Seems like a good deal. Usually I run M1, but this seems like a decent synthetic oil, alot cheaper.

Last edited:
I run it and have been running it in my 02 c5 ,97f150,93chevy plow truck,09 saab ,walk behind zturn mower,snow blower,portable gen . ever since i got my bee jays membership.(4 years) just picked up another case 2day for my 97 f150 that i intalled a NTZ bypass oil filter.love the price!!!! and the oil is top notch IMO

Originally Posted By: Fifty150
Hmm....no solid data. Just opinions. And now, it's available on Amazon.com (where I buy auto supplies). I may as well use MAG1 Synthetic 0W20

No search? I've posted a comparative UOA of this oil with PP.

A few weeks ago I posted a real good UOA on The Shell Full Synthetic that I run in my Toyota 4runner and despite this 4.0 v6 being hard on oil the Shell works quite well for me.

A good friend of mine runs it in his Saab 92-x (impreza with fancy stuff) or "Sabaru" with the 2.5L boxer.

He loves the stuff, I think he runs it to 5-6K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back