Foreign made tires - Chinese vs. Korean etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone from coopers to goodrich, and I think i've finally settled on nokians for winter, and Yokos for not winter. I'm now a huge fan of the AVS ES100's, but I think what really made the difference was going from a 440 treadwear to 280 treadwear tires.

I'm a bit afraid of putting anything that costs much less than $100 a tire on my car.

I've been satisfied with my Brazilian-made Pirelli P4's. Very grippy, good in the wet and the snow. A bit noisy, though. At 45k miles they still have a ton of life left.

When these wear out, I may try the Goodyear Assurance FuelMax 'cause they're made in the US and are an okay tire from the reviews I've read.

Originally Posted By: sciphi
I've been satisfied with my Brazilian-made Pirelli P4's. Very grippy, good in the wet and the snow. A bit noisy, though. At 45k miles they still have a ton of life left.

When these wear out, I may try the Goodyear Assurance FuelMax 'cause they're made in the US and are an okay tire from the reviews I've read.

THe Ps are getting some good reveiws....

My current General HP's were made in Portugal ..go figger! They seem to be holding up well , but require higher than average pressure (51 psi sidewall max) 42- 45 seems to be about the right spot for them.
my2c
Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back