Fluid replacement ... where do you buy your fluids?

Engine oil... Walmart....Coolant...CVT fluid and rear dif fluid...OEM Honda fluid...Dealer or get it online..

Engine oil... Walmart....Coolant...CVT fluid and rear dif fluid...OEM Honda fluid...Dealer or get it online..
Brake fluid (DOT 3) always Walmart house brand. BMW DOT 4 online, BMW OE. Good thing about brake fluid is it’s still relatively inexpensive. Imagine doing an oil change the way we bleed 4 calipers, that would be pricey.

Walmart or work. No sense overpaying for it at the parts stores. With my work discount depending on what it is I usually can get it just below Walmart’s price but I still do stock up at Walmart if I’m there and remember I need some or just want some because I always keep extra on hand. Or when they take away our fluid discounts at work for temporarily occasionally.

Walmart or Amazon.

I did buy a case of Idemitsu TLS (Toyota T-IV) transmission fluid but I can't recall from where.
Forget to mention I also buy fluids at the local Monument Auto Supply. They're the only local place that I have ever seen that has Red Line (I get MTL there). They also carry Aisin motor oils and ATF, Mobil 3309 and other uncommon fluids. I wouldn't be surprised if they carried Blendzall.

Forget to mention I also buy fluids at the local Monument Auto Supply. They're the only local place that I have ever seen that has Red Line (I get MTL there). They also carry Aisin motor oils and ATF, Mobil 3309 and other uncommon fluids. I wouldn't be surprised if they carried Blendzall.
They recently upgraded their website:

I am getting prepared to renew the tranny and differential fluid in an older Nissan truck. I saved my "shopping list" of fluids from the last renewal. These include 3 quarts of Manual Transmission fluid (75W-85) and 2 quarts of GL5 synthetic gear oil, SAE 75W-90. Other than purchasing from the dealer, where do you pick up these types of fluids when it comes time for your fluid renewals? I am looking for new sources of supply.

Thank you !
Advlubrication.com

Promo Code BITOG15 😃

Back