FireFox 1.5 Users: some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got the update yet. Hmmmm. Other than that, FF 1.5 has worked great for me. If you find a page that messes up, just get IE tabs or IE view and set that page to automaticlly open in Exploder.

Wow lots of the really cool extensions are still not available for 1.5. Arrrrgh............

The main ones are, but the little guys that make FF so flackin' cool are not there yet.

Type in about:config in the command line and change extension.version to 1.0.7

What extensions haven't been updated?

I've tried manually getting the 1.5.01 update but it says there's no updates available and it's not listed in the update history. Anyone else experience this?

97tbird - what do you mean, too many issues? There are no issues with FF 1.5 that I know of.
dunno.gif

Well, I just went to 1.5. I saw the "updates available" icon up in the corner of my 1.07 ..pressed it ...the download thingy came up and began to spin ...and kept spinning ..and spinning ..and never downloaded anything.

downloading 1.5 took about a minute from the same mozilla site
confused.gif

So ..for better or worse ..it's 1.5 for me
dunno.gif

Everthing appears to work as it did before ..admittedly though ..I don't use many of the extended features that you guys talk about...

Changing that will not cause any harm AFAIK. Have you tried getting your extensions from mozilla.org?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back