Favorite Cologne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: Trav
For evenings i switch between Calvin Klein OBSESSION, Drakkar Noir, Cerruti 1881 Black and Maurer & Wirtz Tabac (black)

For daytime i usually use one of these. Davidoff Cool Water, Cerruti 1881, Acqua Di Gio, Gaultier Le Male

If you are not kidding with this. Well. I just don't know.

Naw, You've absolutely got to be kidding.

Not kidding at all, So what don't you know? My wife buys me most of it but i like these.

Cool!

Drakkar-Noir-AD2_1024x1024.png

Not kidding at all, So what don't you know? My wife buys me most of it but i like these.

Your whole macho mechanic mantra thing just got shot to helI.

Not with "Gaultier Le Male" though.

My dog Wicket gets a squirt of BALANCE Mystique Pet Cologne after a bath. I also use it on the passenger seat in the Corrado, where Wicket often sits. It smells very mysterious but pleasant, like Obsession for Men. This thread has gone to the dogs.

hotwheels

Originally Posted By: aa1986

Not with "Gaultier Le Male" though.

The bottle is not so macho LOL

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu

You should see the advertising .........

Old spice is fantastic! (I am 30)

My wife recently got me a small bottle of CK One...this is a scent I have passed over for years, but having tried it, I am liking it. It is manly yet sensitive. Just what the ladies like
laugh.gif

In my collection and my order of preference:
Chanel Allure Homme
YSL La Nuit
Armani Code
Varvatos Vintage

Have a few others that are unremarkable.

I want to get Bleu de Chanel and L'Eau d'Issey sometime.

Naw, i haven't started using Monsieur Balmain yet. LOL

Originally Posted By: aa1986
Originally Posted By: kozanoglu

You should see the advertising .........

Mori i thought you would have bought it just for the bottle, LOL
I think it great my wife buys me little things because she liked it.

It must be fun to have a conversation with Hotwheels and maybe another one of your names.
crackmeup2.gif

You have a Corrado now? Big step down from a MB600 you had. Time for a new name or two chief.

Yep it's great your wife is buying you so many fragrances (which the French invented to cover up smells), but if your paranoia with Mori is any indication, perhaps you should ask her why there's a bottle with "OBSESSION" on your vanity as well as Gaultier Le Male.

Hollister So Cal,Polo "green", and Polo Double Black are my faves. I used to wear Ralph Lauren Romance,Cool Water,and (in the 80s,Halston :^P).

Mori its time give it up.
No one gives a rats rear what cologne i use or not, we both know that. You need to stop this trolling, so far no one has booted you but it seems you cant help yourself.

I knew you would get into this thread and do exactly what your doing. I even threw the Monsieur Balmain in just for you. LOL
Whenever you reply to me i will use your original identity. You don't seem to want to hide it too badly.

I knew you would get into this thread and do exactly what your doing.

So the Gaultier Le Male was to bait me? Entrapment! Honestly, I'm actually flattered you went to the trouble. Well played sir!

I'm not Mori, but I'm not going to argue with anyone who, for whatever reason, needs me and other members to be Mori. I guess if you accuse enough new posters of being Mori, one day you may actually turn out to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back