Ethanol Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Have any of you had any experience with a product called Ethanol Shield from B3C Fuel Solutions? Here is a link to their site, http://b3cfuelsolutions.com/index.html.
The company I work for is thinking about selling this.
All I can find online are sellers, no user info.

Thanks,
Trent

I can think of a half dozen or more fuel additives that make this claim.

Our products are formulated to encapsulate the water so that it becomes part of the fuel. The result is a cleaner and more efficient burn.

The same formulas dissolve varnished fuel deposits, increase octane, reduce carbon build-up and lubricate the combustion chamber.

welcome2.gif
to BITOG

Our products are formulated to encapsulate the water so that it becomes part of the fuel.

So does Isopropyl, it will hold its own wieght of water, and unlike ethanol the H20 will not fall out of suspension. Look at that bottle of rubbing alcohol in your medicine cabinet. I carry a bottle rubbing alcohol during the winter to use for those times I think my fuel system may freeze up. Even better is 100% isopropyl but it costs a bunch more than 70% does.

70% rubbing alcohol is 30% water.
Any advantage it has is diluted and is approaching it's limit. Plus a bunch of other reasons not to use it.
No way I'd intentionally put that in my gas!

So, has anyone tried this stuff ?

I bought a bottle at HD yesterday. $ 2.00 and says it will treat up to 5 gallons. Label also says to double the dose for hard starting mowers.

My Honda mower has been a bear to start for the last 3 years. I even put a new carb on it. (I only mow my grass about 2X a month)(Zoyza Grass)

Thoughts?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back