Electric Lime. Like, hate or indifferent?

The color I mean. The color was the only reason I bought it. Was just available in 2004 and 2005 so pretty rare. Am I going to have a hard time selling it because of it, or will people really like it.

005_8ziPWiicogUsUm9ZFD3WHz.jpg

More pictures at: https://app.photobucket.com/u/atikovi/a/610abeca-fb55-4523-a35d-951c799c9dae?field=TITLE&desc=asc

I have a hard time reconciling the person that is looking for a flashy color is also looking for a Saturn Ion, but I am sure there is/are a buyer(s). Does it have the 2.2L engine or was this a "redline" edition or SS or whatever it was called like Cobalt's had? MT or AT?

Did these have as much of a following as S-series? I recall talk on Saturnfans back in the day about people finding a bumblebee or red hot edition and being willing to pay a few bucks for them.

The color I mean. The color was the only reason I bought it. Was just available in 2004 and 2005 so pretty rare. Am I going to have a hard time selling it because of it, or will people really like it.

005_8ziPWiicogUsUm9ZFD3WHz.jpg

More pictures at: https://app.photobucket.com/u/atikovi/a/610abeca-fb55-4523-a35d-951c799c9dae?field=TITLE&desc=asc
That gallery has the most exterior pictures I’ve ever seen! ZERO interior pics? Guess the color isn’t bad, I saw an older Sierra 3500 SRW that someone had painted safety vest green… That was bad!

I have a hard time reconciling the person that is looking for a flashy color is also looking for a Saturn Ion, but I am sure there is/are a buyer(s). Does it have the 2.2L engine or was this a "redline" edition or SS or whatever it was called like Cobalt's had? MT or AT?

Did these have as much of a following as S-series? I recall talk on Saturnfans back in the day about people finding a bumblebee or red hot edition and being willing to pay a few bucks for them.
Just the base 2.2L with a 5-speed. There is a bit of a cult following for the clam shell doors of this quad coupe

That gallery has the most exterior pictures I’ve ever seen! ZERO interior pics? Guess the color isn’t bad, I saw an older Sierra 3500 SRW that someone had painted safety vest green… That was bad!
I just finished detailing the outside and taking the pictures. Interior shots soon.

Neat color. I'm a fan of different colors than the standard black, white, silver/grays that everything seems to be painted nowadays. Color reminds me of a Kia Soul color called "alien". That color name would be appropriate for a Saturn :D.

Interesting color. Seems like something I might like for a year, then bore of it.

I like it. I might buy it for the color.

I worked in a small town GM dealer in the early 90's - high school and some college years - I was the shop rat / head cook and bottle washer. Boss would bring in these crazy colors - exactly 1 vehicle. Lime green, orange, brown. All kinds of strange stuff. They always sold - right away.

I asked the boss and he told me, 99% of people hate it, 1% can't live without it. Easy money.

I think your golden.

Back