Ecogard s241 Virgin C&P

Since MGL S pics shown, here's pics of the current PG made AAP Carquest Premium Blue baseplate and can courtesy @Oldswagon. Doesn't have the MGL S texture coating, but for price difference, works for me. One shown Vietnam coo, some are China same as topic Ecogard.

1711628658317.jpg
1711629362102.jpg

I don't have an O'Reilly near me. Closest one is an hour away but grabbed the MGS last time I was in the area. Advance Auto is close and I'll probably just roll with the Carquest Premiums or the Ecogards long term. I tend to buy a years worth of filters at once for both Honda's and the Mazda I have here.

Hell, the NAPA ProFormer (27002 w/o the ADBV) I put on the Mazda a couple weeks ago was Vietnam PG made. I like Mazda's OEM filters a lot but the closest dealer is an hour away, shipping them bumps the price up per filter to where it matters. I'll prob just continue with the ProFormer on that vehicle since I can get them local and for $5-6 per filter, which is basically half price of ordering Mazda OEM filters when factoring shipping.

My blood runs cold.
My memory has just been sold.
My new PG filter is the centerfold.
PG filter is the centerfold.

💃 😄 💃
I'm good for a long time before I catch up to the newest trend in oil filters here. Still got my prepper stash of 36 OG pink media FS3600 all in military grade air tight ammo storage. For now I get to have fun vetting some weird high efficiency diesel filters on my gasser before going back to the OG FRAM stash. Going to stick with the Donaldson & Fleetguard crowd in the next few oil changes.

Back