Echo 2 Cycle Mower Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is looking for a top quality two cycle, self propelled mulching/bagging mower, here's a great opportunity to get one for $295.00. Mine cost me $700.00 back in the day!

If this machine is like mine, it's got a very healthy 140cc two cycle engine on it (Suzuki maybe) plus rear wheel self propulsion.

I've had one for over twenty years and it's still going strong. Here's the link:

http://www.smallenginewarehouse.com/prod...elled,%20UT3014

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JTK
If it's an aluminum deck, that's a deal even with the shipping.

Joel

Not sure if they made anything but an aluminum deck. The machine is "new old stock". I can't say for sure but it's got to be ten or more years old. Don't know when Echo got out of the mower business but it's been quite a while.

If that mower is the same as mine, it's a steal for $295.00. Would have been nice if they had posted a picture of it.

It's got to be quite old. I tried searching for an Echo UT3014, but any search leads you right back to the Small Engine Warehouse link.

I wish I had the need for a push mower!

Joel

Yeah....

Such a sweet deal and no need for it.

Anyone out there who likes two cycle mowers and is in need of a top notch mower that will last a lifetime, that's a machine that will do it. And the price!!!!!

Anyone have pics or specs for one of these? I'd be seriously tempted to buy it if I knew what I was getting. An Echo mower sounds very interesting for sure.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Anyone have pics or specs for one of these? I'd be seriously tempted to buy it if I knew what I was getting. An Echo mower sounds very interesting for sure.

The model number that SME Whse is using, UT3014 is completely unfamiliar. I've attached the Echo site that lists their lawn mower models. My machine is an LM-212PB with the LME140 engine.

I suspect that the machine in question will be very similar. Here's a link to look at:

http://www.echo-usa.com/documentation.asp?Model=lm&lang=E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back