DTD pre-Labor Day sale, buy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly impressed with how they handled the gift card. Not only did I get a prepaid Visa, but it has my name on it.

That was zero hassle. I'm sure it showed up in my earlier posts in this topic, but I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get one.

This has been my second order with DTD. First order was back in April for a set of GT Radial Adventuro AT3 for the F350. Shipped real quick.

I think I will be patronizing DTD in the future!

The Focuscape will need new tires in the spring. We'll probably get something from there for it.

Miller,

You don't have Discount Tire in your town ? I don't mind buying from DTD but when time comes to claim tread life warranty it will not be easy.

We have AT(DT in other states) locally, they matches online price so we have low price and local services(free balance/rotation). It was very easy to get tread life warranty prorate.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Miller,

You don't have Discount Tire in your town ? I don't mind buying from DTD but when time comes to claim tread life warranty it will not be easy.

We have AT(DT in other states) locally, they matches online price so we have low price and local services(free balance/rotation). It was very easy to get tread life warranty prorate.

That's a west coast thing. We have Mavis, Kost and of course the big chains.

We never had discount tire stores when I lived in Western New York.

Glad we have them all over Texas and the south in general. They are a very good company.

I am considering a set of Ohtsu all season tires for our toyota matrix.

I have had good luck with Falken products and Ohtsu is the same company.

I see to reason to put high dollar 80k treadwear tires on my vehicles, I would rather replace them every 40k.

Got two of the GT Radial Champiro Icepro (mouthful ..) mounted last night. Just need to get the other two mounted then it's off to have them balanced.

Looking at them mounted, it seems like the tread pattern is going to do quite a bit better than the winterforce in slush and snow.

I am now interested to see how these tires do ... but I don't want it to start snowing and rusting out my vehicle.

Mine have been mounted several weeks now. Just checked them. They aren't losing air. Their time will come soon enough.
laugh.gif

I spent $10 of my rebate card on a political candidate. After my donation, the website informed me that they were going to retain my CC number. Haha, jerks, it'll be invalid shortly!

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Mine have been mounted several weeks now. Just checked them. They aren't losing air. Their time will come soon enough.
laugh.gif

I spent $10 of my rebate card on a political candidate. After my donation, the website informed me that they were going to retain my CC number. Haha, jerks, it'll be invalid shortly!

That why I don't want to do anything for any political party or political groups. They want to empty your wallet, regardless if you are on food stamp or homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back