drinking engine oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Darwin1138
Neat party trick
thumbsup2.gif

Although I don't know how many girls dig that kind of stuff. They will have better luck if they learn the Moonwalk.

Girls really dug when I drank a gallon of milk in less than an hour...

When I was in high school, I worked with several women ranging from their mid 50's to early 60's. They were the overprotective type very unadventuresome. One day I took a one gallon jug of Prestone, rinsed it out 20 times, washed it with dish soap and rinsed it out another 30 times. Then filled it with Hi-C Ecto Cooler, which was the same exact translucent green color of antifreeze. I staged a trip to the auto parts store on my lunch break. I laid out my purchase on the breakroom table, which included oil, spark plugs, wax and the refilled Prestone bottle. I got into a debate with my co workers that the new anti freeze was red (this was back in the mid 1980's- pre DexCool). They rebutted my response by saying it was green. I took the jug, poured it into a clear 12oz glass and stated; "I guess it is green". Before they could say see I told you so, I took the glass and guzzled the contents. The co workers who witnessed this screamed and shrilled and started hitting my back. Before they called 911, I let them in on the joke. They were not impressed and were still concerned there could be antifreeze residue in the container. They were convinced I was going to die within the next week. My best friend who I worked with knew what I was going to do. Keep in mind, I was 17 years old and lacked the maturity to make a sound decision. BTW, I never got sick from this joke.

One more point: If someone held a gun to my head forcing me to drink motor oil, I would chose City Star. Less toxic additives and probably closer to pure crude.

Reminds me of the guy who was addicted to brake fluid. He said he could stop any time.

Originally Posted By: Michael_P
When I was in high school ... ... ... Reminds me of the guy who was addicted to brake fluid. He said he could stop any time.

THAT is funny!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back