Do you know Jimmy Neutron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been watching Jimmy Neutron on Nick lately with my daugther and I must admitt, Jimmy sure as heck is the man. It's been a while since I've seen such a refreshing show/cartoon. Anyway, I thought I'd deviate from the usual political thread and move on to something else.
wink.gif

BTW, Molakule, Jimmy could teach you a thing or two about physics and science in general......I'm sure he could come up with the perfect motor oil if we asked him to!
grin.gif

Did you watch it today? He made a machine helmet to increase Sheen's IQ number. Too funny! Jimmy's dad is the funniest character though....he really cracks me up!
Yeah, I wish I had a basement like his!!

All channel surfing stops when I come across the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show. Hope someday my daughter will like it.

Jimmy rocks! Definetely a nice break from the political garb. I about stopped checking into this forum because of all of it.

quote:

Originally posted by Asinine:
Dexter is twice the scientist Jimmy is
tongue.gif

Oh heck no....how dare ya say that??!! I'm contacting Jimmy at this very second!
Does Dexter have a robotic pet? Does he have his very own lab? Can he do space travel in his very own space ship? I didn't think so!!

Jimmy Neutron for president!
patriot.gif

Check out Jimmy's helmet. All you will ever need in one neat package!

[ April 05, 2004, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Last_Z ]

quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:

quote:

Originally posted by Asinine:
Dexter is twice the scientist Jimmy is
tongue.gif

Oh heck no....how dare ya say that??!! I'm contacting Jimmy at this very second!
Does Dexter have a robotic pet? Does he have his very own lab? Can he do space travel in his very own space ship? I didn't think so!!

Jimmy Neutron for president!
patriot.gif

Check out Jimmy's helmet. All you will ever need in one neat package!

I'm also in Jimmy's camp on this. Dexter is top shelf but Jimmy is one of a kind.

Me, I'd rather just have those Fairly Odd Parents
grin.gif

"Jimmy Neutron is definately high speed. SpongeBob is more my pace though .."

Sounds like Jimmy's got the toys ... but I can't imagine any current kid's show being better (and by that I mean clever plotting/writing/characters) than Kim Possible.
grin.gif
gr_stretch.gif
cool.gif

--- Bror Jace

Yeah, The Fairly Odd Parents have their moments.
grin.gif

Dig the theme song.
wink.gif

Some of Cosmo's wisdom:
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left."
tongue.gif

Bror,
You've got my number!!
grin.gif
But just Jimmy though....I'm not too interested in the Rug Rats and the others!

"... just Jimmy though ... I'm not too interested in the Rug Rats and the others!"

Kim Possible seemed like a good role model for my 6-year old niece, so I began taping the show for her. To make a good tape, you have to edit out the commercials. So, I began watching the show as I taped it ... and got hopelessly hooked.
blush.gif
The writing, characters and story are often on at least two levels. Actually, it's hard to see exactly which age group they are targeting ... and that's a good thing.
smile.gif

There are references to Shaft (from the 70s) and Talking Heads song lyrics so you know they are trying to capture adults' attention as well as kids as young as 3 (My nephew likes the show more than my niece
wink.gif
).

--- Bror Jace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back