Diabetic Daughter binge drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are absolutely the best. I appreciate each and every message and prayer offered.

She is a good kid but is a kid, death and disease is far off to her as we older folks remember thinking ;"it will never happen to me".

Groucho that SIL of yours was a Gem and God gave her that kind of courage and Spiritual strength to encourage those of us left in this corrupted world. She encouraged me and I am going to share her witness to my daughter.

Scooby and other professionals she is stable and under control. Thanks again for the concern.

I remember staring at her in the hospital in Utica NY and thinking how unfair for a 3 year old to have to deal with this and how am I going to pay for it. She's really done well for the most part, if I can just help navigate her through this time in her life without taking too many years or body parts damaged I will feel successful. Her two sisters read her the riot act this evening so that takes some heat off me who she really hates to hear preach.

Al, I'm right behind ya !

Terry

Hi Terry,

My thoughts are with you. My sister has been a type 1 diabetic since the 3'rd grade, so I know all about the blood sugar dramas that happen to diabetics. Boy, her blood must have been syrup at that high of a level. Hopefully she'll walk away from this a little wiser, knowing she was fortunate just to walk away from it at all. It's good she has loving friends and family. If she doesn't appreciate that now, I'm sure she will later, maybe when she realizes you all saved her life.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back