Cheapest Online Place for P1 or M1 Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, i've only been able to land amazing deals at AAP (Advanced Auto Parts) when they are already on sale and you lower the price further with a discount code while purchasing online.

Originally Posted By: D189379
I know amazon sells them. I'm not sure if they're the cheapest though.

Amazon is probably the best due to the low/no shipping costs.

i agree that AAP is probably your best bet. stock up while they're on sale. or AAP is one of the few that usually has purolators with the oil deals. you could get them then too

As said, AAP using an online promo code of your choice can bring the price down substantially, with in-store pick up. But you should also compare to Amazon price, or if you don't live near an AAP.

Afaik M1 are still on sale at AAP now.

The AAP here is $6.99 for a PureONE. I just bought 5 PureONE filters at Amazon for $5.76. Shipping was free over $25. eBay has lots too.

Yep currently ~$6.99 everyday at AAP. But, don't feel like buying many, use code P20 online and take 20% off the top, with in store pick up. Buying more, other codes take 30-40% off, or combine with other things if you have a larger order.

Buy 4 P1's add a ~$2 filler, take $10 off $30 order with ES123 or similar.

Just a couple examples.

sayjac is the AAP coupon master.
thumbsup2.gif
smile.gif

^^^^^
lol.gif
Thanks for the ha ha. Many sites I visit like slickdeals constantly have advertising for AAP with promo codes. Even though I haven't used one lately, they must have the cookies from my computers. Keeps me updated on 'some' of the working codes.

Keep an eye on Amazon & Advance A.P.
They both run specials on Pure ones for $5 periodically.
I use the pick up in store at AAP and normally at Amazon on sales they have free shipping if order is over $25.
You have to stock up during the sales.
Good luck

Originally Posted By: Daryll
What is the cheapest easiest place online to order PureOne Mobil One oil filters?

Pepboys with there coupons.

are all the filter models $6.99, or only the most common? Like what about a VW filter or an ecotec filter, they seem to be $ though there isnt even a steel can!

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
are all the filter models $6.99, or only the most common? Like what about a VW filter or an ecotec filter, they seem to be $ though there isnt even a steel can!

Ya, how exactly does that work? My Ecotec filter is almost alway more than the can for the G6. $12-$7 as an example for the Tough Guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back