Cheap Electric Pressure Washer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: dishdude
I wouldn't buy anything I couldn't return, especially something like this. The electric ones don't have a ton of power and you may not find it too useful. For a job as big as you describe, you might want to look into renting a good gas powered one.

I bought this one from Home Depot, I liked the form factor and pretty much just use it to wash the car and light jobs around the house.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-1600-PSI-1-2-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-RY141600/205566079
I might get that one.

Last year to clean the pool I rented an electric one from Home Depot, it did a good job but likely a lot more powerful than these cheap ones.

I bought a nice, powerful Honda gx160 powered cat pump, capable of flowing all,kinds of water at high pressures.

I have that ryobi too.

Guess which one gets used more?

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: dishdude
I wouldn't buy anything I couldn't return, especially something like this. The electric ones don't have a ton of power and you may not find it too useful. For a job as big as you describe, you might want to look into renting a good gas powered one.

I bought this one from Home Depot, I liked the form factor and pretty much just use it to wash the car and light jobs around the house.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-1600-PSI-1-2-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-RY141600/205566079
I might get that one.

Last year to clean the pool I rented an electric one from Home Depot, it did a good job but likely a lot more powerful than these cheap ones.

I bought a nice, powerful Honda gx160 powered cat pump, capable of flowing all,kinds of water at high pressures.

I have that ryobi too.

Guess which one gets used more?
Lol I'm guessing the Ryobi

Originally Posted By: Vikas
can you use it on the deck?

I really like the rotating attachments for deck use..
This is the exact model I have.. mine works even better.. seems my powerwasher is slightly stronger than his in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back