Case of Elf Excellium Full-Tech 0W-30 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend from Arkansas has listed another case (18 liters) of this excellent oil on eBay. I have done business with this gentlemen before and his service is great. Ships for his cost (DHL Ground was 3 days from Arkansas to Maine!).

I don't know but give Hardy Thompson (eBay seller) a call at 870-476-2721, NEA Industrial LLC, and ask. He and his firm are great to do business with.

Good for you! This is a GREAT oil and I found the seller's shipping via DHL to be fast and very reasonably priced!

I'm just waiting for the shipping calculation so I can paypal.

I still have lots of GC 0W-30 and many new quarts of Pennzoil Platinum 5W-30 @ $1.00 / qt. And I'm going to order some cases of Redline and Amsoil.

But I still had to try this!

Hold on to your GC 0W-30. I found out today that all the Autozone stores here in Maine are dropping it from their lineup once existing stock is sold. I have no idea if this is happening elsewhere. The managers of 2 AZ's here in Maine call me the "0W-30 Man" because I seem to be the only person who ever buys it.

What part of Maine? I used to live there and loved it!

I once had 100 qts of GC green....but I don't know what I will go with in a year or two when I run out.

Oil seems to be getting better and worse at the same time...hard to tell lately what's good and what's merely marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back