Cars 5 years old or less Roll Call

2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

It has too many bells and whistles, but is very comfortable to drive. I get out of the company’s Ford Escape and climb into my Rogue and feel a huge difference between the two, with the Rogue being much nicer and more comfortable.

I’ve actually turned my family on to Rogues as well. Not one of us has lost a transmission either!

I prefer a car under warranty, paid off. Which why my wife and i drive "cheaper" cars. We don't like to finance for more than 1 year before we pay them off.

Fortunately our Accent Limited's have a pretty nice set of features for the price.

2023 Tesla Model Y Performance
2021 Z71 Suburban
2017 Corvette Grand Sport (wow, actually 6 years old now, but close)

New vehicles have their own issues at times but I don’t miss scrambling to fix an older car just to get to work the next day. The safety and various options are big factors for me.
Yes-I went through this when I was young. I vowed ever if could I would never go through this again!

2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

It has too many bells and whistles, but is very comfortable to drive. I get out of the company’s Ford Escape and climb into my Rogue and feel a huge difference between the two, with the Rogue being much nicer and more comfortable.

I’ve actually turned my family on to Rogues as well. Not one of us has lost a transmission either!
The Rogue is the third best selling vehicle in its class!

No issues with the fleet in my signature line. Only normal maintenance. That 6.2 Silverado gets out of it's own way. Actually the entire fleet runs great. All LTZ option level or higher. Can't live without ventilated seats and heated steering wheels anymore.
I'm a old veteran of Armstrong power steering and 260 air conditioning.

Reactions: CKN
I know the vast majority of forums members drive older vehicles. I am wondering who drives newer vehicles. This will lend perspective and clarification to several recent threads-about new cars, electronic safety features, touch screens, etc.

I will start-2020 Ford F150 Lariat (4WD) Crew Cab 3.5 Eco-boost
2022 Toyota Highland AWD XLE
I drive a 2020 Infiniti Q60 AWD
The wife drives a 2022 Honda Passport Elite with all the bells and whistles.

Just made the cut- 2018 Mazda CX-9. Really enjoy it pleasure to drive we've put almost 25,000 mi on it in about a year and a half.

I thought about getting a newer truck but the prices have been scaring me off hahaha. For now our second vehicle is our trusty Crown Vic 🍻. Even if we do get a truck, we'll keep this car as a third vehicle.

Now that the kids are grown and married we I only need to keep up on two vehicles, so the last 5 years or so they have been much newer. The Mustang is my third brand new vehicle since 2018, so I need to cool it and the wife's patience is getting thin anyway. :ROFLMAO: The wife's is a '17 so not quite included in this thread, but we bought it in 2021 at 4 years old and it still has very low miles for the year.

My wife drives a 2021 Mustang premium turbo convertible. Nice car, She loves it. I find it a little "Jumpy" with the gas pedal. Idles a little rough, but not bad for a 310 hp 4 cylinder I guess. I did have to buy the spare tire. It came with an inflator.

My 2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition will turn 5 in about 10 days. Have thoroughly enjoyed the first 64,000 miles I have on it. Due soon for an interior cleaning of the floor mats.

Reactions: CKN
Back