Carpro Ech20

Ech20 is Carpro's "Waterless Wash and Quick Detailer". Some use it as a rinseless wash as well. I tried it as a RW and it worked just fine, but I prefer ONR. With that said, I now reach for Ech20 for quite a few things - quick detailer, engine bay plastics, and drying aid. While your paints shine is primarily how well it was polished, this stuff actually lays down some incredible gloss. It's also highly dilutable. I now use it at 1:20. A bottle will last quite a long time. Most don't realize either that there is a small bit of carnauba wax in it.

I really like these RW/WW products as they're so versatile. You can use them for pretty much anything including interiors.

I currently only have Reset, Descale, Ech20 and Wet Coat on hand. And a small amount of Tec582 which is a fantastic value and product.

I took these shots the other day because the gloss stood out to me:

Some orange peel. 😁

IMG_4092.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4281.jpeg
    IMG_4281.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Decided to try Ech20 on the interior at 1:35. Due to the largely plastic interior in the ZR2, it makes cleaning simple. At that dilution ratio, it leaved a matte finish behind, if that. Came out great. Works like ONR but can leave a finish behind if desired at varying ratios. I used up my Gyeon ID, which is 65% alcohol based. Flashes extremely quick. Works ok for light cleaning.

Soaked two mf in Ech20 diluted 1:25 and wiped down interior. Lot of plastic in this GM truck so it works quite well. Off label use.

IMG_4499.jpeg

Last edited:
Back