Car pulling to the left even after two alignments

Too many responses to reply to 😂 . But, the tires were put on at 60k miles(Goodyear assurance max life) and rotated every 6k miles. I had both alignments done at the old dealership I worked at. The first alignment was done at 85,300~ miles. The second one was done at 85,600 miles. I had the alignment done because the car was pulling to the left. After both alignments it was still pulling to the left but not that bad. Hardly noticeable. Going to put the car on a lift tomorrow at my buddy's shop and see what cracking underneath.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 23
You need to find a shop that has a hunter alignment machine that aligns down to 1/10 of a degree for some of the alignment angles and down to 1/100 of a degree for some of the other ones. And it has to align both the front and back tires.

Also they have to give the entire suspension system and steering system a good going over and also ask them to check to see if any of the rims are bent

Too many responses to reply to 😂 . But, the tires were put on at 60k miles(Goodyear assurance max life) and rotated every 6k miles. I had both alignments done at the old dealership I worked at. The first alignment was done at 85,300~ miles. The second one was done at 85,600 miles. I had the alignment done because the car was pulling to the left. After both alignments it was still pulling to the left but not that bad. Hardly noticeable. Going to put the car on a lift tomorrow at my buddy's shop and see what cracking underneath.
I would try swapping tires around..

I would try swapping tires around..
Just cross rotated the tires. Left tire put on the right side. Now the right side pulls 😂. Drove to discount tire and the tires are kinda worn out but not to the point where it would cause the car to drift. A little bit of dry rott also? Tires are already dry rotting after like 4 years? Interesting

Just cross rotated the tires. Left tire put on the right side. Now the right side pulls 😂. Drove to discount tire and the tires are kinda worn out but not to the point where it would cause the car to drift. A little bit of dry rott also? Tires are already dry rotting after like 4 years? Interesting
My straight axled 4wd Ram 3500 is susceptible to pulling, generally to the right... and it has always been the tires.
I swap tires around when it starts pulling..

My straight axled 4wd Ram 3500 is susceptible to pulling, generally to the right... and it has always been the tires.
I swap tires around when it starts pulling..
That's weird. I've never had a car pull to the right. Let alone have 4 year old tires dry rott. The tires on the beater camry I brought are 5 years old and aren't dry rotting. Camry has Michelin tires Honda has Goodyear tires.

That's weird. I've never had a car pull to the right. Let alone have 4 year old tires dry rott. The tires on the beater camry I brought are 5 years old and aren't dry rotting. Camry has Michelin tires Honda has Goodyear tires.
well, in my case it was worst with the Nexen tires that came as factory fitment... not as bad with the Goodyears but when they wear, it starts to pull... I swap tires then. Also worth saying I found out thru a trial and error process that the truck steers better at a lower air pressure than the factor recommendation... they call for 80psi front, but I found it tracks better around 70 to 72 psi.

Back