Cabin Air Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANN, Mahle, Hengst ... all have good automotive filters for almost all applications such as engine filter, cabin filter, oil filter ... Especially for German vehicles no other brands are better than those German companies.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
And here everyone was swooning over AAP getting control of car quest and worldpac. Worse prices I said. "Embrace businesses making profit" others said.

Garbage results. Wonder if you can even order proper first world made filters via AAP/Worldpac anymore?

Napa is still marginally better with some stuff.

Its getting harder to service cars on the same day basis using quality parts, if the dealer doesn't have it in stock you have a problem.
I try to plan ahead for the parts but its not always possible.

I fully agree - dealer or worldpac/IMC is really the only way to go nowadays. I know a lot of folks on this forum will disagree with me, but they probably don't see the sample size that you and I do, either.
wink.gif

I used to think that Napa was stupid expensive on everything so I avoided them for years.

Brake hardware kit for my Rav4 was $12. AAP wanted $30. Autozone wanted $25 and it was not in stock.

Now motor oil, that is another animal. Nobody can touch walmart or home depot prices on oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back