BG 109 EPR

Update. Has been 6 weeks and 540 miles (all short tripping) since I did two EPR treatments back to back with some hard driving in between. Kicked in VTEC for first time ever. Scared the bejesus out of me. Oil looks great with just a slight discoloration and have not burned a drop. Before treatment, oil would be black in a few days and a quart low after 540 miles. As a reminder, my car is a known oil burner…2010 MDX. Honda acknowledged problem and offered extended warranty. At the time I was not burning enough to qualify.

Special thanks to nicholas for encouraging me to try EPR. It may not work in every case but it did an incredible job for me.

Update. Has been 6 weeks and 540 miles (all short tripping) since I did two EPR treatments back to back with some hard driving in between. Kicked in VTEC for first time ever. Scared the bejesus out of me. Oil looks great with just a slight discoloration and have not burned a drop. Before treatment, oil would be black in a few days and a quart low after 540 miles. As a reminder, my car is a known oil burner…2010 MDX. Honda acknowledged problem and offered extended warranty. At the time I was not burning enough to qualify.

Special thanks to nicholas for encouraging me to try EPR. It may not work in every case but it did an incredible job for me.
Thank you for the update. Keep us in the loop for any changes in future.

Back