Best price for Mobil 1 filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm again using M1 filters, this time a 209 on a Ford Edge V6, and now they're $11 at Autozone. Anyone have a source for a sigificantly lower price, say, for a case?

I've Searched Google and here but found nothing.

Best price I saw was a year or 2 ago when Advance Auto began to sell these filters at an introductory price of $7.50 Now I see them on sale there right now for almost $9 ea. Others have a sale price of $8 once in a while. Find a sale and stock up! Everyday price at AA is $10 ea.

Last month, Autozone had an "oil change" special. 5qts of M1 oil and a M1 filter for $29.99. I broke that down in my mind as $5/qt for the oil and $5 for the filter. So I took them up on it a couple times
smile.gif

Of course, now my local Wallyworld has 5 qt. jugs of M1 for $20. However, I was buying M1 5w40 with the Autozone special - something I can't buy anywhere else locally. So actually, it was a good deal.

Quote:

Up here Farm & Fleet has them for $7.99 through September 16th. They run this sale price about every other month.

I couldn't find the M1-209 on their website so I called. The stores stock them, but the home-office fellow said I'd be unlikely to find a store willing to ship me a carton.

Oh well...

Personally I don't think the price should really matter. This is a top of the line filter we're talking about. This filter will serve an engine for 15000 miles. i'd pay 15 bucks for them if i had to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back