Best Detail Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed there are two Autopia websites - Autopiaforums and Autopia.org.

Autopia.org is OK, and Autopiaforums won't let me register for some odd reason. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!

I like autogeek the best. Don't care for autopia at all. Much more relaxed and normal at AG.

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
I like autogeek the best. Don't care for autopia at all. Much more relaxed and normal at AG.

I see the opposite. Autogeek has more common joes versus autopia which has a large base of professional detailers mixed with weekend warriors. When I was first starting up my business I would go on autopia and found the people to be incredibly helpful and even lengthy in their responses. They have a great base of people who love what they do and are darn good at what they do.

Meguiars also has a nice forum but obviouslty there will be a bias towards Meguairs products (which isn't bad because Meguiars makes excellent products. Does that make me biased? haha)

There used to be dozens of detailing websites but they slowly faded away. Autogeek is now the 800 lb gorilla in the room offering questions & information from both newbs and experts. That's the one I prefer. They also have tons of videos and offer live streaming of classes on various topics.

Thanks!
cheers3.gif

Adams Polishes is a great detailing site. I met Adam himself, and he's a great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back