Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Quote:

I have tried Lubegard and I have seen a huge diff with ATP products

How so? What tests have you performed?

Again,

Quote:
David1, please show us the (u) coefficients during the testing of converted DexronIIIs and how they relate to an ATF+4.

What do you mean show you ?

Originally Posted By: ac_tc
Yes there are bands that´s needs adjusting in the
a-413, its basically a small 3 sp torqueflite for transverse
use.
The 4 sp was the a-604/ ultradrive wich is a completly
diffrent animal...

Thanks for the clearification
smile.gif

I had actually thought(shame on me) that in later Dodge/Plymouth vehicles(i.e. Spirit/Acclaim) that, the newer 4 spds were also called "A-413"...IDKY I was thinking this way
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

Show in this context means providing technical data to support your claims.

You keep saying to add this ATP stuff and how it is better than than LubeGard, et.

Yet you do not seem to realize this is a fluid converter that modifies the critical friction characteristics of the fluid and is no longer needed with the current ATF's.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yet you do not seem to realize this is a fluid converter that modifies the critical friction characteristics of the fluid and is no longer needed with the current ATF's.

Unless of course, you are one of those cheap tranny chop shops that still buys DexronIII in bulk, adds this stuff, and then charges brand name full retail prices on the ATF which shows up on the customer's ticket as a brand name product.

Last edited:
Unless of course, you are one of those cheap tranny chop shops that still buys DexronIII in bulk, adds this stuff, and then charges brand name full retail prices on the ATF which shows up on the customer's ticket as a brand name product.

Try to get the person's username included when you're quoting them. That way we don't have to figure out who you're talking to.

I apologize, I thought it was understoood this was addressed to David1 since he asked the question.

To David1,

Quote:

Show in this context means providing technical data to support your claims.

You keep saying to add this ATP stuff and how it is better than than LubeGard, et.

I apologize, I thought it was understood this was addressed to the general audience here and David1 specifically.

Quote:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back