As New!!!!! Snap On F-80 Ratchet!! Really nice shape, only used once or twice!! $90.00 (Flat Rate Area's of USA Only) shipped!~!

Snap On F-80 Ratchet!! Really nice shape, only used once or twice, or maybe it was 3 or 4 times, and then again, well, NO! not again, well maybe again, maybe it WAS 5 0r 6 times, or 6 times one one hand, and a half of a dozen with my other hand.
!!
None the less, it's as new! No, Like New, or is it correct to say, As new, Better than new, and cheaper than SO, for a new ratchet. Well I might 0 used it 1 time, or 2 times, or 3 times, or 4 times, or was it 6 times.
$90.00 (Flat Rate Area's of USA Only)
it's in real nice shape like I said I used it maybe a half of a dozen times!!
$90.00 shipped!~!
In the lower 48 states as they say?
I am in the Wheeling WV Area, (well, near Wheeling Island, and YES! it really is an Island! I've seen it heading to the airport!)

IMG_20240113_002411766 (1).jpg

IMG_20240113_002431890.jpg

IMG_20240113_002442715 (2).jpg

IMG_20240113_002453208.jpg

IMG_20240113_002452616 (2).jpg

IMG_20240113_002707690 (2).jpg

Last edited:
You guys are funny! You ought to go loosen the bolts on the wheelchairs at the old folks home! ;):love:😍🤩🥸🤬🙀🙀

You guys are funny! You ought to go loosen the bolts on the wheelchairs at the old folks home! ;):love:😍🤩🥸🤬🙀🙀
"You guys are funny! You ought to go work on an excursion ship"!
"You ought to wear a flower on your lapel that squirts water too"!
I'm doing to "NIP This IN THE BUD" right now!! "NIP IT!!!! Tic-A-LOCK"!!!!

Snap On F-80 Ratchet!! Really nice shape, only used once or twice, or maybe it was 3 or 4 times, and then again, well, NO! not again, well maybe again, maybe it WAS 5 0r 6 times, or 6 times one one hand, and a half of a dozen with my other hand.
!!
None the less, it's as new! No, Like New, or is it correct to say, As new, Better than new, and cheaper than SO, for a new ratchet. Well I might 0 used it 1 time, or 2 times, or 3 times, or 4 times, or was it 6 times.
$90.00 (Flat Rate Area's of USA Only)
it's in real nice shape like I said I used it maybe a half of a dozen times!!
$90.00 shipped!~!
In the lower 48 states as they say?
I am in the Wheeling WV Area, (well, near Wheeling Island, and YES! it really is an Island! I've seen it heading to the airport!)

View attachment 204200

View attachment 204201

View attachment 204202

View attachment 204203

View attachment 204204

View attachment 204205
Bump.............
Still available! $90.00 Firm.
It's $137.50 from snap on plus tax, plus $18.00 shipping.
$139.99 0n Amazon, plus tax, and $5.00 shipping.
https://www.amazon.com/Snap-Ratchet-Sealed-Head-Technology/dp/B005FI6542?tag=atomicindus08-20

Be aware that Snap on no longer has a warranty for the second purchaser (per my snap on guy)
But who asks? How do you prove you’re the original owner? I’ve bought thousands from a Snap On dealer that sold his route 15 years ago. Probably hundreds from his replacement. A bunch at pawn shops and a whole lot from coworkers on the week that they became former coworkers. I’ve even bought second hand SO tools(repo) from a licensed dealer. So how do I prove what came from where?

My assumption is they don’t want you bringing a bucket of tools from an estate auction to get warrantied. Beyond that I’d assume it’s a non issue, unless it’s a serial numbered item.

With the receipt.
The most I’ve ever been asked was where I bought it, so I gave them the old route driver’s name. That was for an online warranty claim. The route drivers have always just repaired or replaced it for me.

They COULD go to the “receipt necessary” method but that’s just asking to lose market share to Harbor Freight.

The most I’ve ever been asked was where I bought it, so I gave them the old route driver’s name. That was for an online warranty claim. The route drivers have always just repaired or replaced it for me.

They COULD go to the “receipt necessary” method but that’s just asking to lose market share to Harbor Freight.
Me too! They asked me, Where l got the tool, I'd say, Well, well just called him "Norris" Heck l don't know or never knew his last name, when l worked circa 1994 to 1999 @ Snyders auto on Campbells run rd, Carnegie Pa!
New tool at my door shortly!!!!

Probably been 20+ years since I have been on a Snap On truck. I think it helps creating an account and buying a few things online direct from Snap On. The handful of times I have submitted online for a warranty claim went with no problem or asking or receipts.

I think they are just trying to weed out the Garage Sale and Flea Market humpers who buy trashed out tools and then submit all at once wanting a warranty replacement.

"

I think they are just trying to weed out the Garage Sale and Flea Market humpers who buy trashed out tools and then submit all at once wanting a warranty replacement"
That's exactly what they are trying to do weed out the flea market buying broken snap-on tools and returning them for brand new ones.

Back