Armor All protectant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I always use leather conditioner on my car's entire interior.

Where you live, if the car spends any amount of time outside, you have a lot of maintenance to do. I lived there two years myself. UV is particularly strong. Chemical fallout, combined with heavy dew almost every day, is another challenge. You have to be very diligent to keep a car in nice cosmetic condition in South Texas.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

Where you live, if the car spends any amount of time outside, you have a lot of maintenance to do. I lived there two years myself. UV is particularly strong. Chemical fallout, combined with heavy dew almost every day, is another challenge. You have to be very diligent to keep a car in nice cosmetic condition in South Texas.

You definitely got that right. The south Texas sun is brutal!

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

And that early morning dew and humidity is crazy just like you said. Waking up to everything being soaking wet every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back