Any reviews of Cooper CS5's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to replace the CS4's on my wifes versa and would like to get a set of the new Cooper CS5. The current coopers did very well in Chicago Winters and I am hoping the new CS5's do just as good if not better. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I have Cooper CS5's on the Taurus, haven't been on for winter yet since I just got them at the end of last winter but they seem to do very well in heavy rain and in the dry. Quiet and comfortable ride too.

Put them on the wife's car last year about this time and they did very well last winter with all the snow we had. Maybe 15,000 mi on them now and no tread wear that I noticed. And cooper gave us a $60 rebate for buying 4. Couldn't be happier with them.
P.S. She has a Prius

Purchased CS5s for the Buick this summer. Seem to be settling in well.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3795566/Re:_Cooper_CS5_Grand_Touring_o#Post3795566

i have 4 different sets on 4 different celicas, we abuse them, and they perform fantastically in all conditions so far, even ice.

My experience prior to these were cheapest walmart tires so, Its probably not saying much, coming from me.

I got mine first of June and like them a lot. Nice and quiet- way quieter than the Michelin Defenders I had with my previous car. Good in the rain and they corner well. Taking a long highway trip on these tires would be a pleasure.

I put a set on my Camry in June of this year and have about 7000 miles on them. No complaints. Hand well in heavy rain and are smooth.

Originally Posted By: PurpleT
I put a set on my Camry in June of this year and have about 7000 miles on them. No complaints. Hand well in heavy rain and are smooth.

Same here, though my set required roadforce balancing....that ate up a chunk of the $60 rebate...

i have the CS5 on a toyota yaris sedan. this will be the second winter (your area).
no problem last winter in snow or wet.
I only slided (on a dry sunny day) at a red light where some truck dumped oil...

Love these tires. Awesome performance in dry and wet weather and the price is right. I put them on the Azera.

Oh, and made in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back