Any CLP users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used CLP (clean, lube and Preserve) for years.
patriot.gif

CLP is good stuff! There are several brands of CLP type oils. Break Free is the standard and a great oil! FP-10 is another good one and might even be better then Breakfree. Slip 2000 is one I'll be testing soon.
Tetra Gun oil is not a CLP but just a lube and preservitive and off all the lubes I have fooled around with it is by far the slickest. Between the fingers and on any surface it is the slickest. I think when you get into this level of quality they all will protect your guns great!

When I was in the Army, they always handed me a bottle of Breakfree CLP when it was time to clean the M-16. Those live a tough life, and I've never seen a pitted or galled bolt or receiver. Must be good stuff.

"When I was in the Army, they always handed me a bottle of Breakfree CLP when it was time to clean the M-16. Those live a tough life"

That's how I got started on it. My brother was in the infantry and taught me how to clean my guns, per him, this is the only stuff to use...

When I was in the Air Force I got started using Break-Free. I used it with no problems until I tried FP-10. FP-10 is all I use now with the exception of a copper cleaner every blue moon. Why don't you guys get a free sample of FP-10 and try it out? Click on the link http://www.fp10.com/Claims.htm , scroll down to the bottom of the page and request a free sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back