Another stupid EV on our block...

This time it is a drop dead gorgeous Taycan. A dark blue beauty. This is not it, but very similar. I will try and get a pic later. I ain't gonna try and keep up with the Joneses on this one...
The 3/4 view of these cars is stunning. IMO, pics just cannot do the Taycan justice.
1715095589544.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous! Not in my price range, but if I had copious amounts of disposable income, I would love to own a Taycan. Everything I have read and heard suggests that they are an awesome car to drive. I would definitely be willing to overlook the EV shortcomings to be able to drive one.

What trim level did your neighbor get?

Absolutely gorgeous! Not in my price range, but if I had copious amounts of disposable income, I would love to own a Taycan. Everything I have read and heard suggests that they are an awesome car to drive. I would definitely be willing to overlook the EV shortcomings to be able to drive one.

What trim level did your neighbor get?
I believe it is a base model, if you can even call it that, which is the better part of 100 large anyways.

Nice looking car and no more costly than a loaded Suburban or Grand Wagoneer if the $100K base model price is realistic.
Would no doubt be fun to have.

Back