Amanda Todd - 15 year old commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: chiks
Originally Posted By: Loobed

I don't understand why you don't get it.
Actually per your viewpoint I should feel sorry for Hitler too.
Should I?
Hitler felt very lonely when the Allies fought and brought him down.

Now you are an expert on Hitler and know how he felt.
smirk.gif

Tell me, what was Darth Vader thinking when he cut off his son's hand.

And you are an expert on how Amanda felt???

Did I say that?

You claim to know how Hitler felt. Read your own quote above.

I don't understand why you don't get it.
Actually per your viewpoint I should feel sorry for Hitler too.
Should I?
Hitler felt very lonely when the Allies fought and brought him down.

Now you are an expert on Hitler and know how he felt.
smirk.gif

Tell me, what was Darth Vader thinking when he cut off his son's hand.

And you are an expert on how Amanda felt???

Did I say that?

You claim to know how Hitler felt. Read your own quote above.

I was merely speculating. Just as we could about Amanda. Both of them are not here to defend or rather explain how they feel, what and why.

Originally Posted By: 65cuda
Yes it is wrong. You are still a child that never grew up. An adult doesn't hit back as much as learn how to deal with people in a responsible way. Yes you are a joke. You seem to think that it is fine to be a back stabber since you never grew up and figured out how to deal with situations up front.

So you just take it on the chin when someone is bullying you or even assaulting you? Defending yourself when you are not the instigator or aggressor is not backstabbing. I wish Amanda Todd would have been taught that and stood up for herself. Strong bullying type people will always pray on perceived weakness.

Backstabbing is when you sleep with another girls boyfriend.

Originally Posted By: 65cuda
Yes it is wrong. You are still a child that never grew up. An adult doesn't hit back as much as learn how to deal with people in a responsible way. Yes you are a joke. You seem to think that it is fine to be a back stabber since you never grew up and figured out how to deal with situations up front.

So in our case, you grew up but are still an ape, who still follows the laws of the jungle..direct confrontation.
I, on the other hand am still a child, but that of an intelligent species, one that can use brains to diffuse or attack bullies.

And if you are not an ape, please enlighten us on how to deal with bullies without getting hurt. Or how to exact revenge on a cheating wife and still come out a winner.

they have this little thing called a court and legal system you know? Getting the divorce is getting out a winner. Of course from the comments you have made I could kind of see why a woman might look at someone else. That isn't being a ape like you changed it to. It is being an adult unlike the child that you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back