Am I asking too much for this?

Had this listed for a week no takers. Weird...not even any spam people on craigslist.

Selling my Coleman Powermate generator. Its 6875 watts starting and 5500 running watts. 11 horsepower. Only used once for approx. 5 hours. Looks and runs excellent. Come by and see it run. Cash and carry. $375

Attachments

• IMG_5106.jpg
    IMG_5106.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5105.jpg
    IMG_5105.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 72
What's the season for generators? It seems like we lose power about equally in summer or winter.
Winter storms when you need heat. Just realized you're in texas. People need them for AC most likely.

Here in seattle, I can't sell a generator to save my life until the middle of fall.

I can hit you up Saturday. If you sell it before then that's cool too. I've been thinking of buying a generator lately just to have around. I'm in SA

That's a good asking price. I have the same generator. I wouldn't take much less than that. I'll probably get an upgrade at some point but I would keep the original for a backup rather than selling it at too low of a price. You never know in an emergency.

Those traditional type generators are no longer in vogue. Inverter gensets are all the rage; they now come is some very broad power ranges and the performance to noise ratio of the InvGen units is outstanding. They just make those old type gennys almost worthless, at least in my area; on FBM, those traditional gens are a dime a dozen.

I genuinly would take all of the spam and greif I had using CL over FB Marketplace. But honestly CL is mostly dead now.

Also forums are dead now, and FB groups are the new deal. People restoring old husky chainsaws are prospering on these FB groups. No thanks.

Cross post on FB and you will get 20 hits a day asking if it is still available.

Thanks for all the advice! Have a guy locally that might want it. If I cant get $375 I'll just keep it for the next ice storm.

Back